My wife has been designing jewelry for a few years, just making gifts for friends and family, but she’s decided to branch out and sell some of her work online. You can see her earrings and necklaces on Etsy under Candyluminous Designs. They make great Christmas gifts for the ladies in your life.
It was a busy week in Dallas – I have a food post coming, because I really ate well – so here’s all the content I generated, linked in one place. First, reaction pieces:
- Jose Reyes
- Sergio Santos for Nestor Molina
- Albert Pujols
- C.J. Wilson
- Trevor Cahill for Jarrod Parker
This week’s chat, including my thoughts on the Ian Stewart/Tyler Colvin trade.
- Baseball Today: Tuesday
- Baseball Today: Wednesday
- Baseball Today: Thursday
- My hit on ESPN 710 Seattle
- My hit with Bernie Miklasz on ESPN 101 St. Louis
- I don’t cover the NBA, or even follow it, but if I did, I would hope I could generate the sort of thinly-veiled – or just flat-out unveiled – vitriol contained in Adrian Wojnarowski’s rant about this week’s trade veto.
- From Letters of Note, a wonderful missive from Harper Lee.
- The history of 3 Musketeers – plus a recipe.
- The WSJ on waiting in line.
- Realistic renderings of children’s drawings.
- Bacon truffles.